Customized 7- Slot Biological Specimen bag For Transport
1. Product Description:
This specimen bag is our hottest product. It is mainly used for
laboratories. The institutes and other places that need to be
packaged and transported. Our company is one of the two
manufacturers of the 95kPa packaging bags. In terms of product
quality, we have the strictest control. For this packaging bag, on
the seal, we added the design of the sealing strip at the mouth of
the bag, and the yellow sealing strip can be touched to complete
the seal. It can effectively isolate the air. Our bags have passed
the standard of biological specimens through IATA aviation, which
can safely transport specimens to the designated destination.
Because the number of test tubes is different, our bags are divided
into 4 slots and 7 slots, please choose according to your needs.
We also accept product customization services. If necessary, please
communicate in time.
- Sealing performance: Our sealing bag uses a self -seal design. A
double -sided yellow sealing strip is added to the seal. After
tearing the densely seal, the sealed bag can be completed, which
can completely isolate the air.
- Absorption performance: On the back of the test tube slot is a
whole piece of water absorption paper. Its minimum water absorption
can reach 550ml. It can quickly absorb the leakage pollutants.
- Safety performance: This specimen bag undergone a 95kPa pressure
difference test within the range of minus 40 degrees Celsius and
zero -50 degrees Celsius, which will not be damaged during
- Size: Our specimen bag is small according to the amount of test
tubes. There are two main sizes to choose from. One is 4 slots and
one is 7 slots. You can choose according to your needs.
- Specific Application: This specimen bag can be used in some
laboratories, research institutes, and hospitals or places that
need special transportation packaging.
|Name||Specimen Safety bag|
|Brand||According to you|
|Size (I.D.: mm)||Size (I.D.: inch)||Qty per carton|
|Small||150mm x 240mm||6" x 9.5"||400 bags|
|Medium||250mm x 300mm||9.75" x 11.75"||200 bags|
|Large||300mm x 400mm||11.75" x 15.75"||200 bags|
|X-Large||350mm x 450mm||13.75" x 17.75"||100 bags|
4. HOW TO USE:
1. Peel off completely the yellow protective paper.
2. Press firmly the uncovered adhesive against the plastic bag.
3. Peel off completely the white protective paper.
4. Fold the flap around the line so as to contact the tips of
arrows and press firmly