Ai650 Professional Biohazard medical transport 95kpa specimen bag
1. Product Description:
Our specimen bag is one of two manufacturers that have obtained
95kpa patent certification. Our sample bag has also passed the IATA
air transport standard for the transportation of biohazard samples,
and can be used to transport laboratory related test tube
solutions, and this specimen bag can withstand a pressure
difference of a standard atmospheric pressure. As long as there is
no artificial damage during transportation, it will never be
damaged, and the specimen can be safely delivered to its
destination. In the design of the sample bag, we adopt the design
of double-layer packaging bag, the inner packaging bag has a test
tube slot, the back is the design of absorbent paper, and the outer
is a transparent packaging bag, you can make corresponding tips and
Record. For the logo on the outer box or outer bag, if you have
specific needs, welcome to contact me .
- Custom design: Our Specimen bags have their own packaging and LOGO,
but if you want to have your own packaging design, we can also
provide you with corresponding customized services.
- Multipurpose: Specimen bags not only an essential product in many
infirmaries, research facilities, student experiment. It can also
be used in daily life, store food, Halloween candy for kids.
- Thoughtful design: The design of this sample bag is very subtle.
The whole bag includes two designs, one is a specimen bag and the
other is a test tube bag. The tube has grooves and absorbent paper
is added to the back. Finally seal with the outer bag. This can
effectively prevent leakage.
- High-quality: This specimen bag is made of low-density
polyethylene, the outer bag is thick and will not break, and the
absorbent paper inside has a good absorption effect, which can
quickly absorb and inactivate pollutants.
- Patent certification: Our specimen bag has been pressure tested at
95kpa and can withstand a pressure difference of a standard
atmospheric pressure, so it will never be damaged during
transportation unless it is affected by human factors.
|Name||95 kpa Specimen Safety Bag|
|Delivery||About 5 Days|
|Surface Handling||Flexo printing|
|Size (I.D.: mm)||Size (I.D.: inch)||Qty per carton|
|Small||150mm x 240mm||6" x 9.5"||400 bags|
|Medium||250mm x 300mm||9.75" x 11.75"||200 bags|
|Large||300mm x 400mm||11.75" x 15.75"||200 bags|
|X-Large||350mm x 450mm||13.75" x 17.75"||100 bags|
4. HOW TO USE:
1. Peel off completely the yellow protective paper.
2. Press firmly the uncovered adhesive against the plastic bag.
3. Peel off completely the white protective paper.
4. Fold the flap around the line so as to contact the tips of
arrows and press firmly