95kPa Biological Specimen Sealing Bag Specimen Transport Bag
1. Product Description:
This is a 95kpa specimen packaging bag, which is mainly used to
transport test tube samples in laboratories or hospitals. In the
design of the sealing mouth, this specimen bag adopts a
self-sealing design, and a yellow sealing strip is added to the
sealing. It can be pasted after tearing, and the sealing is very
good, which can effectively isolate the air. There is a whole piece
of absorbent paper in the specimen bag, which can quickly absorb
contaminants and inactivate them. Our specimen bag is of good
quality and has high security, which can effectively ensure the
safe delivery of samples to the destination. It should also be
noted that the size of this sample bag varies due to the number of
test tubes that can be accommodated.
Please choose according to the number of test tubes you need to
- Seal: This sample bag has a self-sealing design with a yellow seal
at the seal. The adhesion can be completed after tearing, and the
seal is very tight.
- Absorption: The back of the built-in test tube bag is designed with
a whole piece of absorbent paper. If the sample solution leaks due
to human damage, the absorbent paper can also be quickly absorbed
to prevent further spread.
- Security: Our specimen bag has been pressure tested at 95kpa and
will never break under a standard atmospheric pressure.
- Brand: Our specimen bag can be customized packaging and LOGO, if
you have this need, you can contact me.
- Multi Size: Because the number of test tubes that can be
accommodated is different, this specimen bag is different in size,
please choose the appropriate size according to the number of
samples you need to store.
|Plastic Type||100% LDPE|
|Name||95 kpa Specimen Bag|
|LOGO||Accept Customized Logo|
|Supply Ability||18000000 PCS Per Week|
|Size (I.D.: mm)||Size (I.D.: inch)||Qty per carton|
|Small||150mm x 240mm||6" x 9.5"||400 bags|
|Medium||250mm x 300mm||9.75" x 11.75"||200 bags|
|Large||300mm x 400mm||11.75" x 15.75"||200 bags|
|X-Large||350mm x 450mm||13.75" x 17.75"||100 bags|
4. HOW TO USE:
1. Peel off completely the yellow protective paper.
2. Press firmly the uncovered adhesive against the plastic bag.
3. Peel off completely the white protective paper.
4. Fold the flap around the line so as to contact the tips of
arrows and press firmly