Plastic Laboratory Biohazard Specimen Transport self-adhesive Bags
1. Product Description:
AI 650 95KPA high -pressure packaging bag is a sealing packaging
bag that meets the transport standard of the harmful specimen of
biological biological biological biology in IATA. It is specially
used as a biochemical sample transportation packaging. The safety
of the specimen ensures the safety of the specimen to the
designated destination. Our sealing uses self -stick sealing,
tearing the sealing strip to achieve paste, and the operation is
convenient to seal and strict. The back of the inner bag is a whole
piece of water absorption paper, which can quickly absorb the
leakage liquid to avoid the spread of pollution and diffusion.
Essence The outer bag is the design of a transparent bag. It is
printed with black ink printed with "SPECIMEN", which can indicate
that people pay attention to staying away from danger. We accept
free samples and custom printing services. If you are interested,
please contact us.
- Our high-pressure bags support free sample delivery service, and
can also customize LOGO and patterns. If you have customization
needs, you are welcome to consult.
- Items: strong stick-On clear Biohazard Bags with biohazard warnings
are a great choice for any medical setting?
- Clear Biohazard sealed Bags: clear bag and eye-catching BIOHAZARD
logo and text, English and Spanish warning everyone to stay away or
handle it carefully, prompting the staff to handle in accordance
with regulations, ensuring the safety of the staff and avoiding
- Convenient to Use: Use at any time, paste it on any place, wall,
car, cabinet or medical equipment, No trash can needed
- Multiple Application: you can used biohazard containers, no need
for extra trash bags, save you money .At the same time, it can be
used for car garbage bags
|Usage||Lab and Hospital|
|Name of product|
4. HOW TO USE:
1. Peel off completely the yellow protective paper.
2. Press firmly the uncovered adhesive against the plastic bag.
3. Peel off completely the white protective paper.
4. Fold the flap around the line so as to contact the tips of
arrows and press firmly