Custom Clear Laboratory Plastic Sealed Transport Biohazard Specimen
1. Product Description:
Our high-quality sealed biochemical specimen packaging bags will be
the best choice for laboratories, hospitals, and research sites.
Our packaging bags are professionally certified by IATA and fully
meet the transport standards for air transport of biochemically
harmful specimens, and can be used as protective bags for safe
transport of specimens. The word "Specimen" is printed in black ink
on the fully transparent outer packaging bag, which can remind
people to pay attention to the biochemical specimens inside the bag
and stay away to avoid unnecessary danger. The design of the
sealing port is a self-adhesive port, which is easy to operate and
can achieve a good sealing effect. Our packaging bags can be
customized, you are welcome to tell us your needs.
- Biohazard bags is made of linear low-density polypropylene and can
withstand high temperature sterilization at 135°C (275°F).
- Biohazard bag with black logo and English "BIOHAZARD" for safe and
proper use of dumpster bag and evidence bags.
- Printed lettering ensures that the bio bags will not be wiped
during storage clear sealable bags zipper seal ensures that the
sample does not fall out and is easily identifiable.
- Specimen bag is not only the best choice for many medical
institutions, research institutions, and student experiments as a
small biohazard bags, but also a good companion for our daily bio
hazardous bags food storage.
- Professionally certified, this airtight bag can withstand an
atmospheric pressure of 95kpa, and it will never be damaged or
leaked during transportation. The specified destination of the
goods can be guaranteed.
|Feature||Security, waterproof, airproof, non-toxic, writeable|
|Product name||Customer printed Chinese High quality plastic specimen bag|
|Structure||3 wall, with document pouch|
|Printing||Accept your Requirement|
4. HOW TO USE:
1. Peel off completely the yellow protective paper.
2. Press firmly the uncovered adhesive against the plastic bag.
3. Peel off completely the white protective paper.
4. Fold the flap around the line so as to contact the tips of
arrows and press firmly