95kpa Biohazard Specimen Bags 3 Wall Clear Specimen Bags Laboratory
Sample Bag With Biohazard Logo Printing
1. Product Description:
This biological specimen bag is an IATA professionally certified
packaging and transport bag for transporting biological specimens.
This packaging bag comes with a separate document bag and specimen
bag, which can better pack our specimens without contamination, and
The file bag attached to the outside can also be better marked and
recorded for easy search. This specimen bag is designed with a
self-adhesive mouth, which can be easily sealed and has a good
airtightness. The 95Kpa standard can ensure that our packaging bags
will not break during transportation, and ensure that the specimens
are safely delivered to the designated destination.
- Package Included: 50 PCS Biohazard Specimen Bags. Printed
"BIOHAZARD" and “SPECIMEN BAG” to label potential medical hazardous
- Size: 3 Wall Clear Specimen Bags design with separate document
pouch in the back, convenient for you to store, shipping and label
- Material: These biohazard specimen bags are made from high quality
PE plastic material. Thickness: Clear and durable.
- Self-Adhesive style bags: Clear Specimen Bags with a self-sealing
on the head opening against contamination or compromising the bag
contents. High quality sealing belt is reusable, you can easily
seal the bag. If you don't want to reuse, after use it you can use
the removable seal rip to open.
- Widely use: Bright black bio hazard print on specimen biohazard bag
is easily noticed and meets specs. These specimen bags are not only
an essential product in many laboratories, student experiment,
hospitals, and research facilities. Also can be used in daily life,
store food, Halloween and Christmas candy for kids.
|Place of Origin||Anhui, China|
|Brand Name||Ai 650|
|Surface Handling||Gravure printing|
|Use||Pill, Surgical Mask, Other Medicine|
4. HOW TO USE:
1. Peel off completely the yellow protective paper.
2. Press firmly the uncovered adhesive against the plastic bag.
3. Peel off completely the white protective paper.
4. Fold the flap around the line so as to contact the tips of
arrows and press firmly